Throw Out the Rulebook: Publishing in a Pandemic
with Bookmobile’s Don Leeper and Angela Bole, CEO of IBPA
Event Details & Registration
We are online with this month’s meeting, utilizing a Zoom meeting generously provided by the North Dakota State University (and MiPA President) Suzzanne Kelley!
Uncertain about using a conference/video call?
Here is a great primer on attending a Zoom meeting for the first time.
Tuesday, April 14, 2020:
6:30 Virtual Happy Hour Networking—join us any time before the meeting to say hello (and test your audio and optionally video connection)
7:00 Presentations and Discussion
Program is free to all attendees; no pre-registration required this month.
From your computer or device:
- You will be prompted to download and install the Zoom application if you don’t have it already.
- You can chose whether you want to use your camera (if you have one), or just listen in using your device’s audio.
From your telephone:
- Dial in to any one of the Zoom call-in numbers:
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 253 215 8782 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
- Use Meeting ID 320 801 628
And be sure to let others know you’re coming on Facebook.